Travel with OLLI at ASU
Experience high-quality educational travel as we take our learning programs on the road. Come and explore some great adventures across the U.S. and abroad. OLLI at ASU is the perfect partner to combine your love of learning with your love of travel.
Annual Lifelong Learning Summer School at Girton College, University of Cambridge (Aug. 2020)
Click here to read more about the Aug. 2020 trip.
Click here to view the Aug. 2020 flyer.
Member testimonials from 2019 trip:
- "The Cambridge UK experience was a dream come true! All of the insecurities harboured quickly dissolved while corresponding with the director Dr. Nick Godfrey about the program. The class subject offerings and the engaging professors I found exceptional. The ease of navigating the travel was a breeze. The cultural experiences were most interesting and enjoyable. Cambridge is a beautiful, interesting university on the river Cam. I was thrilled and enamored by this valued experience and I returned for a second time and plan to return again. It's my go-to for filling my soul." - Joyce K.
- "The chance to attend the University Of Cambridge summer life-long learning program in 2017 as a 'student' of Corpus Christi college was a truly enriching experience... All-in-all, the participation in the summer life-long leaning program was filled with memories and academic enrichment that will be with us for years. While the program may be housed in one of the other historic colleges at Cambridge, the program will certainly contain these and other stellar experiences. You will want to return each year to meet friends and relive 'the Cambridge experience.'” - Rick P.
- "The trip to Cambridge was excellent. Our Arizona contingent was the biggest group there! The college itself is beautiful and peaceful, being a few miles outside of Cambridge proper. Visits to Cambridge itself were fun and instructive. Dinners at pubs and restaurants, festivals, shopping, film nights at the College, talks in the evenings by subject matter experts, all were wonderful. Dr. Nick Godfrey is the perfect host and has great assistants working for him and with us. I highly recommend the program." - Sydney H.
Click here to view a PowerPoint put together by one of your fellow OLLI at ASU classmates.
Click here to view the itinerary.
In partnership with OLLI at CSU San Bernardino and Grand Circle Travel, sign up to cruise along the Danube from Budapest to Prague!
- International airfare, airport transfers, government taxes, fees, and airline fuel surcharges, unless you choose to make your own air arrangements
- Accommodations for 10 nights aboard a private river ship with wireless Internet access in all common areas and cabins, and 3 nights in Corinthia Hotel Prague or similar
- 34 meals: Daily breakfasts, 10 lunches, 11 dinners—including 3 meals in local restaurants—plus all onboard house beer, wine, and soft drinks
- 11 included tours with personal headsets and 3 Exclusive Discovery Series events—HomeHosted Visit • Student roundtable discussion • School visit
- Local Program Directors, a Grand Circle Cruise Line exclusive: Our dedicated experts are with you and your group of 38-45 travelers from beginning to end to provide insider’s knowledge and the perspective that will enrich your experience
- Gratuities for local guides and motorcoach drivers
- All port charges
- Baggage handling for 1 piece of luggage per person, including tips
- 5% Frequent Traveler Credit toward your next trip—an average of $327
Click here to view the itinerary.
In collaboration with the National Peace Corps Association and Discover Corps, OLLI at ASU is now designing Osher-specific opportunities to volunteer around the globe! OLLI at ASU members are invited to participate in this cultural immersion travel program, filling an educational travel niche otherwise unavailable in the marketplace. Join us for our inaugural trip in October 2019 to Belize!