Anyone 50+ can become a member of OLLI at ASU! Our members come from all walks of life: many are retired yet others are still working, and there are no educational requirements for our non-credit classes.
You become a member at the time you register for classes each semester. Membership is required to register for our classes and Learning Enrichment Groups (LEGs), but you do not have to register for classes/LEGs as a member of OLLI at ASU.
Membership fees are paid each semester at the time of registration (not annually). This gives our members – many of whom are snowbirds – the flexibility to pay for only the semester(s) in which they will register for classes.
- You will belong to an exclusive and vibrant learning community - a community of peers who have discovered the joy and thrill of lifelong learning fused with university-quality learning experiences and social enrichment!
- A forum for friendship and socialization
- Access to exclusive OLLI at ASU Activities and social events, discussion groups, and special talks
- Receive your OLLI at ASU Student Member ID card through our online registration system, or on your first day of class
- Take advantage of discounted tickets and special offers to our Community Partner venues/events
- Participate in OLLI at ASU Learning Enrichment Groups (LEGs)
- Engage in intergenerational programming and meet undergraduate/graduate ASU students
- Read and contribute to academic research projects
- Follow us on Facebook
- Join us in educational travel opportunities - More info coming soon!
$20 - Spring Semester (January - May)
$10 - Summer Semester (June)
$20 - Fall Semester (September - December)
About Membership Fees
Membership fees are critical to our institute’s success and sustainability. They help support dynamic quality programming and remind students that they are part of an engaged learning community and a national network of lifelong learners. The Bernard Osher Foundation allows each institute to develop a fee structure that is best suited to its local community. The Osher Foundation only supports OLLI programs that have developed a sustainable financial model, which includes renewable membership fees.
Currently, OLLI at ASU does not share in reciprocal agreements with other lifelong learning programs. Each OLLI and LLI is an entirely independent entity - financially and programmatically. From time-to-time individual OLLIs may develop limited reciprocal initiatives or exchanges, so you may wish to inquire when you register at an OLLI.
ASU Model Release Form
As you register for membership and classes, you will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions of the ASU Model Release Form, which grants OLLI at ASU permission to take your photo during our classes, events, and activities.